Listening is the mark of a real leader. Listening is at the core of Emotional Intelligence. The one thing that people complain most about is that others don't listen. Learning this skill is also critical to success in life itself .
- Listening improves family relationships
- Listening enhances the marital relationship
- Listening increases customer sales
- Listening improves staff morale
Complete the listening diagnostic and find out the areas of listening in which you do well in and those areas in which you may need to improve. Simply type in your name and your email address and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you very shortly.
Life Balance Diagnostic
We all know about stress in our lives and many complain about being "time poor". With all the increasing demands on our time, talents and energy, it is easy to get life out of balance and out of perspective. The danger though in not bringing life back into balance means that we may well end up "ship-wrecked" either in our personal lives, in our career or in our business.
- What is your life balance really like?
- What would your spouse or family say?
- What would your work colleagues say?
- More to the point, what would you say?
Take this life balance diagnostic and see what it might tell you. Simply click on "Life Balance" from the drop-down menu in the Form below, then fill out your details and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you.
See how you rate on the 10 features of being a successful leader. What are your strengths as a leader? What areas do you need to improve in?
- How well do you set vision?
- How balanced is your life style?
- How confident are you of stepping up to lead?
- Do you have the self-discipline to lead?
Complete the leadership diagnostic and find out the areas of leadership in which you do well in and those areas in which you may need to improve. Simply click on "Leadership" from the drop-down menu on the Form below, then fill out your details and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you very shortly.
The first step is to know what area you really need to focus on in relation to your career path. Do you need to find the right direction? Are you struggling to find your "niche?" Do you think that there is perhaps more out there for you?
- Are you lacking the confidence to step out?
- How do you rate on job satisfaction?
- Is your job fulfilling?
- Are you capitalising on your strengths?
- Are you lacking the self-discipline to get ahead?
Check how you rate on this careers diagnostic. Simply click on "Careers" from the drop-down list of Diagnostics on the Form below, then fill in your details, and the Diagnostic will be emailed very shortly.
Emotional Intelligence Diagnostic
Research shows that Emotional Intelligence is at the heart of career and business success as well as being at the core of personal success.
- How do you rate on the 5 key ingredients of EI?
- Are you self-aware and in touch with yourself?
- How are you on connecting with others?
- How good are you at understanding others?
Simply click on "Emotional Intelligence" from the drop-down menu in the Form below, then fill in your details for the EI diagnostic and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you very shortly.
Most parents "fly by the seat of their pants" as the saying goes. There are no training manuals or "trouble-shooting" guides. So how is your parenting doing?
- What kind of role model are you?
- How well do you set boundaries?
- How well do you show love?
- How often do you praise your children?
Take this parenting diagnostic and see what your areas of strength are and those that you need to examine further. Simply click on "Parenting" from the drop-down menu in the Form below, then fill out your details and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you.
This diagnostic is designed to help you identify your level of self-confidence and focus on those areas that might be stopping you from being your best and achieving what you'd like.
- What areas do you need to focus on as a way of increasing your self-confidence?
- How are you sabotaging yourself?
- What are your road-blocks to success?
Simply fill in the self-confidence diagnostic and understand what areas you need to improve in and those in which you are doing relatively well. Click on "Self-confidence" from the drop-down menu in the Form below, fill in your details and the Diagnostic will be emailed to you very shortly.